Unfinished business

I've got a lot of post-fodder in my head, but none of them is material enough for a single, well thought out post. So, because you came here for something... something you shall get.

Mike Gets Exposure

It's not Indie Bloggers, but it's still awesome. It's the "blog" of "unneccessary" quotation marks!

Also, I was finally asked to submit questions to SRH's 20 Questions Tuesday. Go on over and see if you can figure out which two questions are mine (hint: I'm not a misogynist).

Bloggy Love: If I had my way, I'd want to...

- take pictures like Stacy and doow
- be funny like Sween and Peter DeWolf
- cook like brianna
- self-reflect like Ms. Likey
- parent like Jessica
- take chances like sarah and Charlatan
- defend my convictions like mocha
- knit like Steph
- Run, maybe? Or just drink with people like jenny

My To-Do List

- get that project I was talking about rolling.

- (also, remember that 7 Days is coming around again)

- pen something worthy of submission to Indie Bloggers*

- get something posted from the new camera (or, I Know What You Did Last Father's Day)

* Have you signed up yet? Seriously, you should.

Steph said... 12:09 AM, June 21, 2007

I'm so honoured to get a link in the list. Awwww...

It can be arranged, you know. You can be taught.

jenny said... 12:38 AM, June 21, 2007

i can help you accomplish two of your items - i'm pretty sure jessica would advise you to leave your children at home and come to chicago to drink some scotch with me. sure, her son is a teenager and yours are but wee lads, but you have to start sometime... :)

Tabba said... 9:53 PM, June 21, 2007

I'm just wondering....since you scout for material for indie bloggers....doesn't that make it a tad difficult to be objective about your own material??

themikestand said... 9:58 PM, June 21, 2007

jenny: tempting. Oh, so tempting :)

tabba: It might, if anything I actually wrote was worthy of printing over there. I kid. Seriously, though -- IB is looking for certain kinds of posts, and that certain kind doesn't always roll off my fingertips. So in a way, I probably benefit from reading all sorts of really good stuff, but then again, having it impact my own work isn't assured.

SRH said... 10:32 AM, June 22, 2007

Sadly, you will be pressed upon again and again and again for the 20 Questions Tuesdays. Some people I ask never respond, but the ones that do get inundated with question requests week in and week out. Did you like the answers?

doow said... 2:45 PM, June 26, 2007

I'd very much like to see you knit.
You big girl.

Mocha said... 1:33 PM, July 05, 2007

Dude. I'm humbled.

Miss you.

Jessica said... 11:13 AM, July 10, 2007

Hey you - I've been out of pocket (going through a lot of personal stuff right now). Suffice it to say, your comment/compliment was just what I needed to hear today.

Thank you.