Two Days to Delurk

In standard Mikestand form, I have nearly missed out on another blogosphere (still hate that word) activity. It's Delurking Week again! This happened before, you know, only then, I was better informed. This time, I had to find out from the lovely and talented doow (go and look. I'll wait here until you get back.)

Also: Watch for my 2008 Calendar of Bloggish Events which will make note of everything you need to engage, capture, or enlist the participation of readers the world over, including but not limited to:

Don't thank me now. Thank me when you're pestering your readers on Monday mornings throughout 2008.

I guess I'd better come up with something worthy of delurking for, eh?

doow said... 11:16 AM, January 11, 2007

There should definitely be some kind of blogging almanac that automatically updates when things like Love Thursday are invented.

Meanwhile, someone should invent something to stop my throat being so damn tight.

sween said... 12:08 PM, January 11, 2007

Actually, a blogging calendar is a really good idea. Hmmmm...

(And I do have to say, Blogger's 9-character long captchas are just a joy to type.) >:-)

Christine said... 7:35 PM, January 11, 2007

interesting. why 2008, though?

mike said... 8:18 PM, January 11, 2007

christine: Simple! It's because I couldn't begin to tell you what's in store for 2007. I nearly missed delurking week altogether, if that's any indication of how up to speed I am.

so I'm aiming high for 2008.

Mabel said... 9:04 PM, January 11, 2007

Sounds like a job for wikipedia! Or did I just expose an ignorance I don't know I have -- or is that the definition of ignorance? I'm confused...maybe I should go now.

Angry Little Kenny said... 10:12 PM, January 11, 2007

Ah, memories of lurking while cycling in St James back in Peg City.

There's got to be a "Groove is in the Heart" joke someone can make here. My mind is lurking elsewhere at present...you don't really want to know where, though. It will be delurked (?) later on.

jenny said... 2:35 PM, January 12, 2007

I'm all for lurking, myself. But then, I've also had a thing for peeping toms, so maybe I'm not the best person to speak on the topic...

canadian sadie said... 11:10 PM, January 12, 2007

I don't know if *I* am getting more comments lately, but YOU most certainly are!!! :) I'm no lurker...I'm more of a stalker. :)

themikestand said... 11:15 PM, January 12, 2007

sadie: glad to have you commenting. Not that stalking bothered me, but this is nice, too.

By the way, what are you doing at home on a Friday night? Wait. Let me guess: you got a blackberry for Xmas? :D