Seek and ye shall (probably not) find (here).
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Because sitemeter and statcounter (Honest, sitemeter: I wasn't playing the field, I just wanted to see if statcounter was any good! Really, baby!) afford me the luxury of knowing how most people find this site (and where they live!), I offer up the following words of thanks and advice:
1) Thank you to the 11 or so bloglines subscribers that periodically stumble upon my site. You guys make me fly. High.
2) Yes, you can learn about Cragganmore, Balvenie, Talisker, Dalwhinnie, and other scotches here. You probably won't learn much, and I wouldn't repeat any of it in public if I were you. But goddamn, I must have no more than 10 entries that mention scotch, and 88% of my hits come from people looking for prices and reviews. And I thought I had a problem.
3) "The Puck Stops Here" is a pun, people. Stop looking for the origins of that phrase.
4) You will not find instructions on building IKEA furniture here. I'm sure if you just swallowed your pride and called IKEA, they'd fax you over a copy to replace the one you chucked out with the box. Unless it's the little stick people you're having trouble with. If that's your problem, my charge-out rate is $45/hr plus travel.
5) To the person who found my blog three times inside a ten minute time span looking for "team whore" -- there are better suited websites which will probably be more up your alley than this. You have my apologies for delaying your...uhh.. arrival.
It could be worse. Apparently brianna is disappointing people who are looking for pictures of "what a 32C b r e a s t looks like" right, left and centre.
Big day coming up, people. Stay tuned...
Posted bythemikestand at 2:22 PM