Friday Nights are for Lists

(composed with fuzzy eyes and poor judgment after being left to my own devices with a computer, a remote control, and a bottle on a Friday night)

1) Paul Rudd played the ex-step-brother (Josh) in Clueless, the movie that instigated my lifelong crush on Alicia Silverstone (if Aerosmith videos hadn't already), as well as Mike "Crapbag" Hannigan on Friends.

2) I'm making a mix tape (!)* -- okay, a CD, which will either rock the mix tape world as we know it, or will be an abomination and testament to my general questionable taste in music. Rest assured, it includes specimens from so many genres that it will most assuredly confuse the listener.

3) TBS does not air Clueless enough. Really.

4) Blunken drogging? Never good.

5) People should go watch the House Hippo video on YouTube. Also, go check out My Box in a Box. (I might be the last person on earth to link to this.)

6) Grown men should not imbibe Jamieson's 12-Year old Irish Whiskey and blog while watching Dinner and a Movie on Friday nights

7) True remourse may result after re-reading this on Sunday and deciding to post it anyway. Hindsight? What's that?

* bonus points if you got the Friends reference there.

Tanya said... 3:30 PM, January 14, 2007

oh, i live blunken drogging. stellar job!

and how'd the mix tape turn out? did it have the typical "oh that song rocks!!" additions that later make you ask yourself WTH you put it in? spill...what are they?

themikestand said... 3:37 PM, January 14, 2007

spill.... ?

built to spill? If so, at the moment I'm changing BtS songs because I happened to choose one that's 8 minutes long. Nothing like taking over a mix with a single song!

Sassy said... 4:11 PM, January 14, 2007

I was watching "Clueless," too. But I was drinking water, not scotch.

Are you referring to the mix tape that Chandler gave Monica, when he'd originally gotten it from JANICE?

Christine said... 9:00 PM, January 14, 2007

friends
don't
let
friends
watch
friends

Lesley said... 10:28 PM, January 14, 2007

Of COURSE I caught the Friends reference...and I ended up watching Clueless the other night too since my husband is probably the last person of our generation to have seen it.
Box in a Box...classic.
OK...I've tried to sign in three times now, and only JUST realized I was spelling my e-mail address wrong. Why is this so incredible? It's my OWN NAME. Pregnancy Brain strikes again, sigh.

Jen H. said... 10:23 PM, January 15, 2007

You slay me! I thought only us morons trapped in the Arctic "You Tubed." You have to check out the viz on our own town super hero - Polarman....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMjl90XYXBk
Not quite A Box in a Box but still good for a giggle..