Lower than Low

Me: I have got to see that movie.

Her: You have GOT to find someone else to go with.

Tanya said... 11:20 AM, October 06, 2006

That's funny! I want to see this movie too. I've only seen the TV show once but the movie looks funny to me! the premiere was last night and a co-worker went...the boys were all there in character. apparently it was quite a night!

Megan said... 12:26 PM, October 06, 2006

HaHa. Reminds me of the karate movies A. always wants to see. Usually we get it on video, halfway through he puts on the headphones and I go do something worthwhile. :)

gingajoy said... 2:21 PM, October 06, 2006

are they canadian? they talk funny.

looks like something i might need to rent at least;-)

themikestand said... 2:24 PM, October 06, 2006

Joy: They are indeed Canadian, and actually from my (current) neck of the woods. Their television show is in its sixth season now, and while a little low-brow, is hysterical.

I may have to send you some episodes so you can judge for yourself.

abba-daddy said... 7:52 PM, October 06, 2006

Where do u live ?
I'll go with you
I live in NY and it looks like great - let's get stoned and watch a movie movie - btw u should see ( u probably have already) Beerfest

canadian sadie said... 10:28 PM, October 06, 2006

While I don't want everybody I know knowing that I'm going to see this? I'm SO going to see this. :)

It looks hilarious. Did you hear that Bubbles opened a bar/restaurant downtown recently? Liquor license was just approved today. Should be interesting.

And you never mentioned that you lived in the T-park. *grin* I always assumed when you talked about 'foundation problems' with the house you weren't referring to the concrete blocks you have it raised up on *Grin*

Let me know what day you're going and we can go together but on our own. It'll be a virtual gathering...and maybe we'd even end up in the same theatre. Wouldn't that be creepy? *grin*

Christine said... 8:45 AM, October 07, 2006

We will probably go see it. I can stomach the TPBs but not Jack Ass 2 or Beerfest.

I have the original DVD of the departed, I'm going to be watching this weekend. The Chinese movie that was released in Hong Kong a few years ago in Cantonese. I, of course, will be READING this movie, before I go to see the Hollywood version soon.