AI5 - Chris is gone? There goes the show

I can't say I saw that one coming. Perhaps Chris is just like the fabled pretty girl in high school who never gets asked out because everyone thinks she's already got a boyfriend. Oh, wait, that never happens. Even Chris looked stunned last night. I was momentarily heartened to see Chris and Katharine standing together, thinking they would both be "safe". Guess not.

So, the final three are Taylor Hicks, Elliott Yamin, and Katharine McPhee (and probably in that order from most to least votes). I can't say I'm overly excited about the final anymore, except for the prospect that Katharine could win.

But seriously... what happened, America?

Dustin said... 9:41 AM, May 11, 2006

AI5...is that like MI6?

themikestand said... 9:46 AM, May 11, 2006

Sadly, I had to google MI6 to remind myself what that was.

AI5 is nowhere near as cool, I assure you.

Sassy said... 11:42 AM, May 11, 2006

actually I called it. Chris didn't "bring it," so to speak, on Tuesday night. Elliott, who had been coming in as the underdog, came in and put his balls up on the table, and he was rewarded for it.

But, that being said, I would've been sad to see ANY of them go. I LOVED this top 4.

Tanya C said... 12:03 PM, May 11, 2006

well I for one (or perhaps thousands) was shocked. My only solace is in the belief that chris will get a record deal on his own.

Charlatan said... 2:13 PM, May 11, 2006

I was shocked... while Chris didn't "bring it" I think he brought more than either Katherine or Taylor...

The final three really should have been Elliot, Katherine and Chris.

I suppose this can be seen as a blessing for Chris, he won't be as married to Idol as the top two will be.

Sarah said... 8:57 PM, May 11, 2006

I agree.... I actually wont watch the rest of the season bc I only watched for Chris. When the others performed I went and did all the things I needed to get done before bed. They didn't wow me like him. Anyway to see more of my opinion go to my blog! http://wwwsarahsworld4u2c.blogspot.com/
It's a look inside to see what I think happened.